Spectrum VMail® is a full function application that brings integrated voice messaging to the Prism® call processing platform. By using Prism’s® existing telephony resources you can provide voice mail to your clients at an affordable price. No additional hardware is required and call activity can use existing trunk capacity. Accounts (mailboxes) are easy to set up and maintain, using familiar Windows® visual forms. Mailbox class codes simplify setting up mailbox groups with common features.
Live operator voice messages can be recorded either automatically or under full agent control.
Associated text messages can be down-filed automatically when voice messages are retrieved, saving operator and client time. Standalone accounts with no agent intervention can also be used. Clients can be notified of new or urgent messages, or can have their messages delivered via email. VMail® greetings can also be used for Prism’s® internal custom announcements.
Spectrum VMail® gives you:
- Full Prism® integration – no additional cards, efficient trunk use
- Live operator or standalone options
- Visual administrative interface
- Automatic down-file of associated text messages
- Client notification
- Automated email delivery of messages in standard voice formats
- Client announcement recording